- Is It Getting Hot in Here? - temperature/greenhouse gases
- Shaking for Butter - which temperature works best?
- Bigger is Better - can I make my pikelets thicker? Kim and BJ
- Growing, Growing, Gone! - the use of nitrogen fertilizers on plants
- Radiant Radish Seeds - how much heat can a seed take?
- Do Plants Need Soil? - a simply hydroponics investigation
- Home Sweet Biome - which environment is best for plants?
- All Packed Up - how does packaging affect the storage of fruit?
- Feed Me - how do different fertilizers affect plant growth?
- How can I keep my hot drink warm?
- What temperature should I store my popcorn at for the best popping result?
- Does weight or body position affect the speed of my scooter?
- How does yeast affect the thickness of my pizza bases?
- How can I stop the old nails and screws from rusting on my fence?
- How can I make my garden warmer for my seedlings?
- Does the temperature of the cream affect how quickly I can make my butter?
- Which soil is best for my seeds?
- What type of water should I use on my seedlings?
- Which manure is best for growing vegetables?
27 Jul 2015
Science Fair projects
Pupils will work in groups of 2 or 3 and can choose from any of the ideas below (which are from Science Buddies which has a huge range of fantastic investigation ideas):